South Carolina Maritime Accident Lawyers
The maritime accident and injury field covers a wide spectrum of subject matter, from recreational boating accidents to diving accidents to falls aboard vessels. Our attorneys cover the waterfront in the field of maritime and admiralty law. We represent boat owners, captains, commercial shipping companies, injured commercial seamen, people injured in pleasure boating accidents and others.
Our Charleston, South Carolina, Maritime Attorneys can help with a wide range of maritime legal issues arising out of accidents and injuries (click on the links below for additional information):
- Are you a captain or crew member injured while working on a tug, dredge, barge, or ship?
- Have you been injured in a recreational boating accident ?
- Are you an injured Jones Act seaman?
- Have you suffered personal injury or property damage because of a defective vessel or defective equipment?
- Are you an owner, charterer or captain of a vessel involved in a casualty?
- Do you have questions regarding a salvage claim?
- Do you need to enforce or defend against a maritime lien or vessel arrest ?
- Do you need advice on Regulatory Compliance or Risk Management Strategies for your maritime business?
- Do you Have a Preferred Ship Mortgage issue?
- Do you have questions regarding marine insurance ?
- Do you have a cargo damage claim?
- Are you an injured Longshoreman, Harborworker, or Defense Base Contractor?
- Do you need help bringing or defending against Environmental Pollution Claims?
If your legal needs involve admiralty and maritime law, please contact our Charleston, SC Maritime Attorneys at Cooper and Bilbrey, P.C. We can explain your options and what we can do to assist you.